2015-02-26 Developers Forum

How to Join

 Click here to expand...


By Browser

By telephone

  • US telephone number: +1 201.479.2627



  • Quickly review previous meeting minutes (5 min)
  • Review next meeting agenda


View at notes.openmrs.org


OpenMRS Developers Forum 2015-02-26
  • Michael Downey
  • Suranga Kasthurirathne
  • Daniel Kayiwa
  • Sherif Koussa
  • Aniketha ____
  • Bhavana ____
  • Sashrika ____
  • Ryan Yates
  • Ada Yeung
  • Tharunya ____
  • Sandeep Raparthi
  • Manika Maheshwari
  • Maurya _____
  • Sara Armson
  • Willa
  • Paul Biondich
  • Jennifer Masters
  • Rafal Korytkowski
  • Kaweesi Joseph
  • Darius Jazayeri
  • Saptarshi Purkayastha
Agenda & Notes
  • Review last week's TODOs
  • TODO: Burke to define the explicit Upstream coordinator role and look for someone(s) to fill it (follow up)
  • TODO: Suranga to follow up on someone to See if we could make a script to Create a database/table/document to  track libraries (someone?). Joseph Kaweesi was working on a module to  show dependencies.
  • TODO: give someone the authority to run with Spring – i.e., Burke will reply to existing dev thread and see if someone (Lluis, Kirs, others) who wants to dig into Spring. 
  • (Work continues with Kris Schmidt et al)
  • Does non-backward compatible Platform 1.x changes mean we bump to Platform 2.0 per http://semver.org/ ?
  • No updates ... any other volunteers?
  • TODO: Saptarshi spec out a Moodle server based on our usage plans (test server is up, starting to develop question content)
  • TODO: Saptarshi figure out how to get data out of Moodle (see above)
  • Introduce newcomers (Suranga)
  • OpenMRS Dev Basics quiz content review (Saptarshi)
  • Action items for security issues (Sherif)
  • Following up on the 3 December presentation
  • Anyone who is interested in helping on this evaluation, please let us know here:
  • How to make upgrades more successful (?)
  • After Action Review
  • What did you expect to happen?
  • What actually happened?
  • What can we do better?
  • Acton items
  • Create an action team on talk (done) 
  • Evaluate wether we can use sonar findbugs, and add the additional security rules
  • Asssit Sherif with setting up openmrs with a commercial security tool
  • Preview next week



  • Audio recording of the call: Listen online or download (available after the meeting)